Thursday, June 27, 2013

Finally back home!

Woweeee what a BUSY week!  

I have more fun than should be legal with all my wonderful artist and collector friends!  
Some high points in my life happened and just an overall great time with everyone!

I DO have pictures to share.  I just arrived home last night with a truck full of shopping loot as I shopped my way home since it was time to shop for our home and I was in the city anyway.
I will post the pictures as soon as I can.  

My mind is still a bit cluttered and foggy and there are a LOT of issues behind the management of the show that need to be sorted out.  I will also be posting about that as well.

The show itself was AWESOME and good times were had by all.

I'm off for the next couple of days, spending time with my much neglected husband.  

I'll be back to work on Sunday.

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment