Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New kit by Dianna Effner

I did it! 
I finished the paint (for now) on Dianna Effner's 
Annalisa prototype!  
I may make some changes when I return home from the show~
I got to a place where I didn't know what else I needed or wanted to do.
My experience tells me that this is the best time to stop, at least for now.

When this kit goes up for presale, it will be available at Dianna's website

I wanted her to be Asian but I'm not sure that I reached that look.
What do you think?




She may look completely different with the painted hair she is going to receive.

So what's left?
Finish rooting big head, Ashah (Suzon) and root teeny silicone Pebbles.
Then pack it all up, to which I have been accumulating the things I need.  
Next week at this time, I'll be on a jet headed to NC  :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I see Asian skin tone, but I do see CUTENESS!! Cant wait to meet you(and the babies) at DEDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that, with darker eyes and dark hair, she will look asian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have some darker eyes arriving today or tomorrow but I might just see what other eyes look like in her.
    I guess she will just be what she will be :)
    Thanks ladies! See you soon Katie! PLEASE! When you see me (booth 704) tell me that you are Katie from my blog. I have such a hard time keeping up with all the different people I know and from where I know them from that I need all the help I can get. I am SO excited for the show!

    ReplyDelete