Sunday, April 21, 2013

Working on my second silicone repaint~Stephanie

Oh this is just so much fun!  

Since I ran out of thinning gel the other day and could not work on my AA toddler,
I decided to make use of my time and start work on an Ashton Drake silicone doll named Stephanie by Linda Webb.

I hoped this little darling would be a girl but I am seeing ALL boy right now.


I think I see an area on the lip that needs correcting.
These are not the eyes that will go with this baby.  They are just what I had in stock. 



I will buy a set of these from Precious Little Baby Dust:


I love the blue in the Selera.

I should be able to finish up his paint today, then it will be back to rooting little Miss
 "A Rose By Any Other Name" tomorrow.  


That will make TWO babies painted specifically for the Down East Doll Show!  
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment