Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Late post~PROTOYPE IS HERE!

 LOOK who has ARRIVED from the Netherlands and delayed me from posting earlier today!
It's "A Rose By Any Other Name" by Kellie Beckett!
 I simply ADORE this darling baby!  Even as a blank prototype kit, she tickles me PINK! 





She is bigger than I thought she might be, right now, measuring at 15 1/2 inches long.  
I will be ordering a body for her that I think should make her 16 inches long.

The kit will be available for either pre-order or in-stock ordering the first of May.
Dealers will be announced as soon as I confirm who they are.

I am SO excited to work on this little one!  
But...I am going to table her until next week as I'd like to finish up the Asian girls paint and start fresh with "A Rose".  

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to what you do with this little one! She is precious :)

    ReplyDelete