Wednesday, April 10, 2013

About to take the plunge!

I am giddy with excitement and fear!!
I've been looking at a brand new silicone kit for the last several days and I am just about to buy it. 
Okay, I'm sure that you can understand the excitement part but why fear?

I felt this way the first time I decided to purchase a vinyl kit for over $100.  
The silicone kit is much more than that.  I am taking a gamble as to whether or not the doll will sell with a return on my investment.

With a whopping state tax bill in front of me (almost done doing our taxes) it makes me even more nervous.  I finally turn a nice profit and the state wants to take it all from me!  ~sigh~

The only thing I am going to tell you, for now, about the kit, is that it's a mini and is limited to only 5 in the world.  The finished silicone baby is destined for adoption from my show table at the

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment