Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A source of daily work~ArtFire

I love being a member of ArtFire.

I've had my store up and running for wow....I don't know....3 or 4 years??

It's a grand site and provides a little bit of daily work~mostly in sales  :)  

eBay used to be such a wonderful place to sell.  
I don't feel that way about eBay any longer.  Yes, I still buy things on eBay and I still sell prototypes on eBay but there are so many bad transactions that happen via eBay that I prefer to keep my sales to a smaller selling site, like ArtFire.  The fees are so incredibly less than eBay, with NO final value fees.

(Did you know that the final value fee for the sale of my ONE doll on eBay last month was $125?!?!?!  Then there were the listing fees as well as PayPal's 3% cut once I was paid.  
It's just gotten to be ridiculous.)

This is how my store looks most of the time:


I love it.  I am proud of it.  I sell things through it.

It's all good  :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment