Thursday, April 18, 2013

Supplies, supplies and MORE supplies!

The attempt at beginning to paint my AA toddler was a fail yesterday.

I was out of Genesis Thinning Medium.  I must have forgotten to order it the last time I used my Genesis paints.    Seems like I'm always having to order something!

So....
I started on my next silicone doll instead!  

This one is an authentic reborn because she was already a fully assembled silicone doll,
Stephanie by Linda Webb and Ashton Drake.

Here is a before I took-her-apart picture:


She is tin-based silicone so I am using the Cirius painting system on her which is hard to work with.

But, she's coming along nicely.

Have a great Thursday!
(I do have a cute picture from my collection to share tomorrow so be sure to pop in)

No comments:

Post a Comment