Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A break in rooting

I am a little more than half done rooting little prototype 
A Rose By Any Other Name.

Her hair ended up being darker than I had planned but it is going to be darling on her anyway.
Uhm...I had a chocolate brown from another processor that I wanted to use on her.
It was the same hair that I tested a while back.  

I hated it.
It broke and it would not stay in.  

So, I pulled that out and switched to what I had on hand, my own mohair in a dark brown kid hair from the goat named Violet.  Ahhhhh....

MUCH better.

But, I need a break from rooting.  Three days is enough for me this week.
This prototype's pictures are not due until April 30th.  I'm good.
I'm itching to start painting an AA toddler for the Down East Doll show so that is what I will be doing today and tomorrow. 

EXCITED!




No comments:

Post a Comment