Monday, May 7, 2012

First adoption of this kind

You all gave some excellent guesses as to what type of adoption that I recently made!  
Thank you for joining in the fun  :)

The adoption is a typical reborn doll.  Huh?  I've adopted lot's of reborn dolls, right?  
Yes, I have.  But this is the first time I have ever adopted back one of my own reborn dolls!

Please meet Brittany!

Here are a few of her auction pictures from 2008 when I "birthed" her:







 And here are two really quick pictures taken in the nursery after she arrived.  I didn't even turn on the lights as I was in the middle of working with Matthew's pictures and auction when she arrived. 


I have loved this baby ever since she left my nursery in 2008 and am delighted that I had the opportunity to bring her back home.  

She is the "Ella Rose" sculpt by Vikki Ebbling.  
Her straight legs add so much to her already charming personality.

I can't wait to have more time for dress up and pictures!  
I was going through my baby clothes the other day trying to find something to put on Lisa.  Everything I looked at I had the thought "Oh, that would look so adorable on Brittany!"  
LOL...I am totally hopeless.

Tomorrow I can't wait to share the new one I am working on!  
It's a silicone/vinyl doll and I'm using LDC paints.  Unreal, right??  

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pink outfit! me!! liking pink!! It fits her. Hugs and many thanks! Wednesday is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie, what a precious baby Brittany is...You have to tell us the story of how this all came about.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete