Sunday, May 6, 2012

Matthew prototype finished and listed

I am finding it nearly impossible these days to take WIP pictures of hair rooting.  I think it might be because I finish my sessions late at night, right before bed to where I am too tired to set up lights etc and in the morning, well, it is morning and there is just so much in front of me that needs done.  So...most of the times you get to see the baby with his/her hair when it's all done.

And Matthew Prototype #2 is done!







And he is listed on eBay:


He is a precious little thing!

And now for more wonderful news...

My new adoption arrived home yesterday!  I will share pictures tomorrow but are there any last guesses? 

And even more great news:

I made a decision on the prototypes that are coming from the Netherlands.  I AM going to do both of them, which puts aside any other kits I was going to make for the Down East Doll Show but, I will be taking both babies to the show and have permission to sell them at the show.  

So while I wait for them to arrive, I am going to be painting an Ashton Drake baby that I will use in Evon Nather's painted hair class at the Down East Doll Show.  I am very excited to take this class with her!  

Hugs for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment