Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 Hello Dollie Doll Show Caldwell, Idaho



My booth. I was so pleased with it!




Noah Schick:



Tatiana Schick:



Debra:


Haku Ibu:


Nicky Jack:


Other show tables:








The show was quite small this year and the attendance even smaller. The Hello Dollie Doll Club did an amazing job organizing this show with drawings happening all day and a full baked potato bar~YUM!

At the end of the day two amazing raffles were drawn for. One was for a refurbished Patty Play Pal and the other was for an antique doll and gorgeous wicker carriage.

All of the attendees and vendors had a great day in spite of the small crowd.

None of my babies were adopted which means for the first time in a very long time, I'll have babies available for Christmas!

Tomorrow I will share some reborns from the other table of reborns and also some dolls that I would have loved to have brought home!

XXOO














2 comments: