Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photo collage from the Doll Museum field trip


Hmmm...that is a bit small. I hope that clicking on it will make it bigger!

Anyway, as you can see, the group had a really great time during the whole field trip day!


~IN THE NURSERY~

All reborning here at the nursery is put on hold as I pack up the supplies and head to the airport tomorrow to fly out to Dianna Effner's on Tuesday! I really can't believe that the time has come as we have both waited so long for this to happen.

I am not sure how much internet service I will have or how much time. Don't loose faith that I am giving up on the blog~I am not. I just may not be able to get to it until I return on November 9th.

Melody found a mommy in Australia last night. I know she is going to love her to bits!

Debra has been adopted as well. There are still 4 beautiful babies left.

Take care!
XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment