Monday, October 3, 2011

Other's dolls from the Hello Dollie show

There was one other table of reborns at the show.
All were created by Gina of Nonie's Angel's Nursery and the pictures don't do them justice. She had a gorgeous ethnic baby there that the pic was so bad, I can't bring myself to share it.
These first three pictures are of Gina's babies. She sold several babies and took a few custom orders.






The rest of these dolls are dolls or bears that I would have loved to have brought home! Some I could have bought but had NO room for.

This little Sheebee was so charming!


This little antique baby stole my heart! If I would have had the money, she would have come home with me!



Adorable!



This large porcelain doll was only $75. If only I had the room as I loved her!

These next three were cute little girls by Deb's Darlin's. They are porcelain.

Oh I LOVE this one:

Next are two OOAK sculpts~oh my gosh! They are so full of character and amazing!


HE needs to be bought by the cell phone store downtown and be put on display in their western window front! He is as wonderful as they get!


Ahhh...what a fun show!

No comments:

Post a Comment