Thursday, October 27, 2011

Huge "To Do" marked off the list!


As we enter the holiday season (yes really...already!) it is important that if an artist has dolls ready for adoption/sale that she get them posted and available to the collectors.

Most years, I have not had any dolls available during the holidays, but with the slowing economy, this year, I have six babies available so I felt it very important to get them listed on my website.

I've been working on pictures for the last week or so and finally, after working on my website for most of the day yesterday, I have them all placed!

~HERE THEY ARE~

I think the page looks pretty good for an amateur website master :)

I really am relieved...so much so that I want to dance and skip!

Today will find me doing some odd jobs as I prepare for my upcoming trip to Dianna Effners studio on Tuesday. I will have to leave on Monday for the city close to the airport since my flight is very early on Tuesday.

XXOO




No comments:

Post a Comment