Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Avoiding the blog...and other things!



Once again I wonder where the "slow down" of September and October went/is??

However, I did just enjoy 5 days off (sort of~I did root on Melody through Friday night). On Saturday, we traveled out of town for my husbands very first marathon run. Here he is coming across the finish line. I am amazed that after 26.2 miles, he remembered to stop his personal GPS that keeps track of his time, miles and pace. WOW!

He placed 5th in his men's age group with a 4 hour, 37 minute 15 second finish. I am so proud of him!

After a lovely meal we checked into the Anniversary Inn in Boise, Idaho for a stately stay in the Marble Mansion room. Oh my...that room was as big as the main part of my house! I woke up to my 47th birthday feeling like a queen!

Arriving home late last night after shopping our way home, I am now ready for a major rooting marathon. I have two days to root big ole "Kitten" head and another half a day to get my laundry done, organize my husband and son, pack my bags and head to Seattle Washington to spend a week of dolly bliss! You may not hear from me until I get back after October 21st.

Hugs to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment