Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Beyond artist block

Beyond artist block is when an artist isn't out of ideas, she is just too tired to take action on ideas.
That is where I find myself the last 20 hours...I'm just flat tired. I WANT to work on my babies (and I am) but my hands just keep stopping.

Rooting on Prototype Melody is going very slow. Come to find out that Alpaca hair is tedious to root. I think I will like the outcome, I just want the outcome to have happened yesterday!

I started paint on a custom toddler. This is the toddler that I will be trading for a new baby for me. My new baby is a Sophie Faber solid silicone Asian girl. I can't wait to cuddle that little chubby girl again. I've "met" her already~years ago in fact and have never got her out of my mind.

The painting is going well.

Several babies still have not had pictures edited and placed on my website. Hmm...someday I might get that done~LOL

I'm anxious for the Puyallup Doll and Teddy Bear show coming up Oct 15-16. I will spend a week with one of my best friends and enjoy spending time with many of my doll artist friends and new friends that I will meet. Are we there yet???




No comments:

Post a Comment