Friday, October 14, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle!

I am currently sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to Seattle to spend a week of vacation and dolly bliss!

Even though the nights might be long as we girls talk and talk and talk, I will return to the nursery refreshed and ready to finish the projects that have been so difficult for me lately.

Rests and breaks are a must I am finding out!

I did not get the "Kitten" head rooted...in fact, I spent 9 hours rooting her on Tuesday only to spend 1/2 hour on Wednesday morning pulling it all out! I just was not happy with it.

So I picked up the Laura Tuzio Ross prototype "Melody" to attempt to finish her hair. I only had the top to finish but even after 7 hours, I am still not done with her. She will be first on the list when I return home as I've done Laura such a disservice showing her to the world.

"See" you when I get back!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment