Sunday, August 16, 2015

My ROSE show table

This last month has been so crammed full of things! 
I finally feel a light at the end of the tunnel and have a moment to post pictures from my ROSE show table!

The ROSE show theme was "Christmas in July".
Since I love snowmen and snowflakes so very much, that is the theme I went with.  



These are the babies I took to the show.
They were all dressed in a long sleeve side-snap T-shirt, a white diaper and socks.
Some had blue accents to match the table theme. 

Mordecai (silicone Crystal by Toby Morgan):
 

Logan James (vinyl Mathilda by Joanna Kazmierczak):

 Krymsum (Silicone partial body by Sherry Bowden):

 Summer's Snow (full body mini silicone by Melissa McCrory):


and Sebastian (mini vinyl by Marita Winters):


Even my own personal baby, Sophie, was dressed for the theme!


I will share more pictures of the babies tomorrow when I post those who sold.  
On Tuesday, I'll post who's going to the Portland, Oregon show with me on September 5th.

Have a great Sunday!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment