Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Prototype Denver Rose

FINALLY today I will have prototype Denver Rose's art work done!

Her body is assembled so she'll just wait a couple of days for her head to meet up with her body so that the glues can dry and be aired out.  

I picked up a darling display box to add to her layette the other day.  

Whew!

I'll also be "finishing" a silicone baby for the show today with gloss.  I rooted tiny lashes into his sleeping eyes yesterday.
He has to arrive in Denver bald as I simply do not have time to root him.  I will offer him with the option of rooted hair.  

I have one more mini full-body silicone that I want to root hair onto.  I THINK I can get that one done but not the huge head on the doll I spoke of above.

Mohair processing is going well.  I wish I could twinkle my nose and get a lot more ready.  I've been working every evening on banding hair; washing, combing and dying it in the day, but it simply isn't going to be enough to offer to all of the artists at the show.

I've been assembling class packets and gathering supplies.  
I really need to start packing them as they are consuming the entire floor of my studio!

I DO feel like there is a light at the end of this tunnel and my excitement is escalating!

Hugs!









No comments:

Post a Comment