Monday, June 1, 2015

Make the Switch deadline EXTENDED :)


With my suppliers on board and able to ship supplies to me in time, I am able to extend the sign up deadline for the upcoming 


TO JUNE 25TH.

This will be absolute latest date to sign up.  

There are just 5 spaces remaining and I offer a 2 payment plan on the sign up page in the above link.


There will be many wonderful perks to this class!

Not only will we be working on a brand new sculpt by Marita Winters~created for this class to be released in this class....


Marita has donated several precious items to be give as door prize drawings.

I will be teaching using the new Baby FX air dry paints by Melissa George of MG Art Dolls.

Melissa is also sending, all the way from Australia, several items from her new line to be given as door prizes!

I will have my own offerings of door prizes as well!

Plus, to blow my own horn a teeny bit, I am a world renowned air dry paint instructor.  
The education I give is not limited and no secrets in technique are kept to myself.  
Students will go away confidant in the use of air dry paints along with my personal techniques for creating a life-like, multidimensional skin tone.  

We are going to have a phenomenal time!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment