Sunday, May 3, 2015

7 spaces available~Make the Switch to Air Dry Paints


June 1st is the deadline for my 2 day class at the ROSE International Doll Show in July.

There are 7 spaces remaining and I would love to have YOU join us!

Not only will I professionally instruct you, in detail, using air dry paints to paint our very special Denver Rose reborn kit by Marita Winters, we will have many wonderful door prizes, a special guest of honor and hours and hours of fun!



I have YEARS of experience using air dry paints and am a seasoned instructor as well.



I hope to see you there! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    I was wondering if the ROSE show will ever be held any where near New Jersey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I really do not know what the future area plans are for ROSE. I am not an organizer of the show but an invited instructor and artist.
      You can go to the link on this page and make contact with the show organizers to fine out :)
      Thanks for popping in!

      Delete