Sunday, May 17, 2015

Just THIS much left!


Now, don't panic, I AM working too but on my weekend and during part of the working days I have been tinkering in the dolly house.

And this is all that is left to sheetrock!!!!


This is the back wall in the big loft.

The entire ceiling is done (not mudded though) and 2/3 of the building are fully sheetrocked. 

Whew!

And, I have processed a little bit of hair for a lost package and in preparation of the ROSE show and I have began rooting little miss Tabitha's (Little Warrior 1 silicone) hair.  I am loving it so far!

There are just 5 spaces remaining in my Make the Switch class at ROSE.  
There were just 4 until last night when one student had to cancel.

Deadline is June 1st so that I am sure to get all needed supplies in time for my flight on July 11.

Life is GOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment