Sunday, November 9, 2014

Newborn size FBS blank in the nursery NOW!

I could not believe it when an email notification came through on my cell phone yesterday. 

It stated that my package from 


had been delivered!

I ran to the front porch and sure enough, there SHE was!

Hannah, a full body silicone blank sculpted by Joanna!

When all was quiet down last night after our day "off" of replacing a kitchen sink, grocery shopping and general "day off" work, I crept into the new studio and did a little photo shoot with her!  

I am simply giddy!  She is a beautiful sculpt and very, VERY nicely done!  

This is the first time I've had a newborn full body in my possession and in my own studio nursery!










Hannah is 21 inches long and weighs 8 pounds, 9 ounces.

This blank sculpt is #1 out of 20 in the edition which makes me even MORE giddy!  

I must go shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment