Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Revelation of Character"


With the release of my blog post the other day regarding Karen Feagin Dudin, many artists have come forward with their story regarding this buyer.

The communications between this buyer and the sellers have been very similar in context.  
I am simply amazed at how similar they are, and my heart breaks for these sellers.

Karen Feagin Dudin has mentioned the term "Defamation of Character" as a crime that I committed.
I'm sorry.  Her words, typed by her, cannot charge me with Defamation of Character.  There are no gray areas within the emails.  None at all.  Just the facts as they played out.

From The Free Dictionary:
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
 
I do believe that  the emails with her words created a "Revelation of Character" and sellers need to stay clear of this buyer. 

*********************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment