Monday, July 23, 2012

Create A Baby...Created! NEW LINE!

I have completed my first "Create A Babies...Created!" for the new line I will be adding to my website.  

Please meet Keaton!


Isn't she JUST adorable???

She was so much fun to create and didn't take much time.  Here are two photos of her with one of the original Create A Baby dolls:


 I will be carrying both the original Create A Baby dolls on my website as well.  

The price points on these dolls are:
$65 for the un-assembled version (where you can create your own by putting them together)
$75 for the assembled version and 
$150 for the enhanced version.

These are nice, inexpensive "reborn" dolls.

I have a page up on my website regarding these dolls but they won't be for sale until after at least the Sauder Village show in August.


Enjoy the rest of the pictures of Keaton!






Enjoy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment