Monday, July 16, 2012

Reborning DVD comments/compliments


Several people have written to me to express how much the TNGUN Reborning DVD has helped them, but this new artist really covered her feelings on the DVD very well.

So I thought I would share  :)  

Dear Debbie,
There are not enough words in English to describe my utmost appreciation of your OUTSTANDING DVD! I got it just before I started to root and assemble my first doll and just can't tell you how much it was helpful! I have seen several different DVD courses, but trust me: your one can't be compared in any way to those!!!! It is so detailed, and you are not just showing the beginning of each step and giving freedom to the people to complete it by themselves the way they think it is good, but you show each step from the very beginning to the very end, explaining the purpose of it, describing any problems we could face, telling us, which tools, glues etc. to use.   This is the most important and helpful reborning tool I bought and I am really happy and grateful to you for all your effort and courage in filming and compiling this DVD course!!! My first reborn doll Jan (he reminds me of a Scandinavian baby) was rooted and assembled thanks to your wonderful DVD. Although I am currently using Genesis paints,  I'm dying to start my next baby using your color mixing technique - it is useful for any paint, not just LDC, as I have experienced. Thanks a lot, Debbie!!!
Many hugs,
Katia

Katia is from Russia and has confirmed that the DVD DOES play in foriegn countries.

Here are pictures of Katia's first reborn:



 Did you catch that she painted her baby using Genesis Heat Set Paints yet used my LDC color guides to help her mix the skin tones?  This delights me to no end that the color guides help Genesis users as well!

Katia gets an A++!  Jan is a beautiful baby!


Another customer is a young lady who is currently making her first reborn using the DVD.
A photo of her in her workspace was shared that just warms my heart!


The DVD's can be ordered from these places:



 

I will have the DVD's at the Sauder Village Doll and Teddy Bear show August 4-5 in Sauder Village, Ohio.  Stop by my table to see it playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment