Wednesday, July 4, 2012

End of the week of back to work

Today is my "Friday" and will end a 40 hour week, IF I decide to work all day  :)

There is a local rodeo calling my name...It's the 4th of July after all!  

Not working in the evenings has made me feel as if I didn't get anything accomplished this week, but I know in reality I did.  

I've got many ounces of mohair banded up with some of it washed.  
I prepped two new kits:  Saoirse by Bonnie Brown and Trinity by Lorna Miller Sands.

I've re-photographed prototype Nigel and sent her home.
I sent Noah John home. 
I'll be sending Amethyst home.

I've updated my website some.
I've purchased my flight to the show at Sauder Village and made ground transportation arrangements.

I've organized the supplies I brought home in my luggage but you would not know that as yesterday, three boxes arrived via UPS from NC with more babies and supplies.  I think I can get through those boxes before I head out for the rodeo...IF I in fact go.  


As far as the evenings and last weekend have gone: I've changed some of my personal dolls.
I've cleaned out flower gardens, planted new flowers, filled up the dog's pool and weeded the dog "kennel"  (that section of the back yard devoted to the dogs), gone on two fun runs out in the woods with my husband, step-son and some friends, and did many household chores~some of which have needed attention for a long time.

Ahhh...now that I see it all in black and white, I can say it's been a great and productive week!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment