Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Shy" prototype by Kellie Beckett!!

It is with GREAT excitement that I share that Kellie Beckett 
(creator of my little red-headed twins, Austin and Aubrey)
has her first vinyl reborn kit coming out soon (produced by Petra's Dolls) and I have been chosen to reborn one of the prototypes!

She is going to be approximately 14 inches in length and cute as a button!
Here are some pictures of her clay sculpt:




When I began collecting and reborning, I didn't think I would like smaller dolls like Shy.  
I saw no reason to expend the energy to reborn a doll this size.  However, it did not take long until I first tried my hand at a "crib cap" size as we called them back then.  Once I did...I fell in love!
I have many dolls this size in my collection and they are one of my favorite sizes to reborn.

This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. She is cute as a button, Debbie! I can't wait to see your version of her!

    ReplyDelete