Monday, July 9, 2012

Create-a-babies...CREATED! Coming soon....

I posted quite some time ago about the new 
Create-a-Babies business. 

Well, I saw these little cuties at the Down East Doll Show and got to thinking about a way to resolve fulfilling a request sent by many from my website.

So many people are looking for inexpensive "reborn" dolls.  
Although the Create-a-Babies don't have a lot of color, the sculpts are high quality and adorable, as are the eyes, wigs and outfits.  

I thought with a little enhancing...a bit more paint, some eye lashes and gloss along with more refined weighting throughout the doll, these charmers might fill a popular request at an affordable price.

So as soon as I get my first shipment and have some time to get a few ready, 
Create-a-Babies...CREATED!  Will be added to my website for immediate purchase.

I am quite certain this won't happen until after the Sauder Village Ohio show in August but it's exciting to think about it none-the-less.

In the meantime, it's mohair madness around the nursery!

XXOO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment