Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR! And the winner is....


Every year for the past many years, I have done a drawing on New Years Day from the list of people who "adopted" from me in the prior year.  

As I head towards "retirement" and re-organize the world around me, I have decided that 2017 will be my last year to do the drawing.

Without further adieu, the final winner for my New Year's Day drawings is...

KATHY ARNOLD! 

Kathy is a reborn artist herself and "adopted" this precious Hispanic darling from me this past fall at the Portland, Oregon doll show.


I will be notifying Kathy to see if she would like to accept her prize of $600 off the price of a custom-made doll from my studio nursery.

CONGRATULATIONS KATHY!!

And happy New Year to all of you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment