Friday, December 30, 2016

The last 2 days of 2016

It seems unimaginable how fast 2016 has gone.

There have been many trials...and many triumphs over this past year.

I have learned a lot about myself and my life.

But still, it has gone so fast.

I sit here this morning contemplating my goals, wishes and motivations for 2017.  

Quotes from great people come to mind in the direction that I want to go. 

I'll share those with you later....

For now, enjoy a photo of peace.

 
Ps...we had a SUPER white Christmas here...with new snow every couple of days, our total snowfall was about 17 inches.  It was pretty "warm" yesterday with temps rising to about 24 degrees F so a couple of inches melted.  It has been a long time since we have had so much snow.  
It has been glorious and my upper torso will be fit for spring with all of the shoveling that I have done!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment