Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Over 70 ounces of raw, banded mohair!

I've been working my fingers to the bone banding up mohair in preparation for color processing!

I will finish up the banding process today and will have close to 80 ounces banded when I am done.

I will lose 1/4-1/3 of that total weight during the washing, combing, coloring, washing, rinsing, conditioning (only done to help me comb through the wet locks), double rinsing and band removal.  

I was hoping to have it for sale by the end of next week but it is going to take me into December to get it ready for sale.  I anticipate that the hair will be on my selling site by the end of the second week of December.  

If you MUST have some sooner, please contact me at tngun05@gmail.com and be prepared to pay in advance.  I will then get that color out to you as soon as it is ready, before the mass listing goes up.

My ribs are nearly healed...just waiting for number 10 to finish up.  I believe it was broken in 2, if not 3 places.  The two lower ribs, numbers 11 and 12 seem to be completely healed.  This Friday marks 10 weeks since my accident.  

Have a glorious Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment