Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Rough week

Who is going to join me on December 31st to kick 2016 in the rump far, FAR out of here?  

2016 has had it's share of challenges, not only for me but for many around me.  

I am praying for a promising 2017!!

On the night of November 7th, we laid my old horse, Toby to rest in peace. 



Toby was nearing his 35th birthday and had lived with me for 21 glorious years.  

He was the star of many picture stories...do you remember those?  



Thankfully my younger horse, Ruger, had already had a little introduction into the dolls and picture stories so that Toby's legacy can carry on.  

 


Toby was part of our holidays and celebrated birthday's in style.  
He was patient!




He gave love.
He got love.
He will forever be in our hearts.


XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment