Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mohair is listed and selling fast!

Oh we had a WONDERFUL time at the doll show in Portland, Oregon!

I found a few treasures and my grandgirl purchased a new bjd for her collection, along with some wigs and clothing.  

And I drove a LOT of miles!  
So happy to have that part over with...but I did have good company for the trip  :)

My first task at hand back to work yesterday was to get the mohair listed and I did.


These are the colors that are left:
( I wish I could find the perfect place to take mohair pictures in my new house!)

Pale Blonde: 



Chocolate brown SUPER KID!

 Brown/black:


 Carrot Red:

Light Carrot Red.
These two reds make a perfect combo.

And dark blonde/light brown:

They are selling fast so if you need mohair, don't delay!

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment