Wednesday, January 14, 2015

More pictures of Hannah

I always forget that when I post WIP pictures of my dolls that I clarify that they are NOT available for direct sale, and then I spend much of the next several days communicating with people when the doll will be for sale and how.

That said:

Hannah is NOT available for direct sale.  She will be made available on eBay when her artwork is finished.

Now...enjoy her pictures  :)






















I have not yet measured or weighed Hannah but Joanna Gomes' website states that she is 21 inches long and 8.6 pounds.  
I think that is accurate.  She is a full armful, fills up the kitchen sink and consumes the baby bath seat which is a real baby item.  

Hannah is glorious!

This next image could be disturbing to some as I am going to show the body without the head.  
You will get to see how the ball joint is designed and more importantly, what I was trying to capture, the color of the original silicone compared to the painted silicone.

If this might disturb you, please do not scroll any further  :)


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




2 comments:

  1. can i buy my dream baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, Hannah is already sold. I do not have another one. Good luck in your search!

      Delete