Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What's been happeningin the Nursery this week?

My 11 year old granddaughter is here and we are both making new babies, 
that's what!  :)

She is working on a Jessica Schenk, Tristan doll and I am working on a Berenguer Sweet Embrace doll.

She wanted me to take her baby to the show in Portland later this month to sell but...

She has fallen in love!

So, she has named him Augustus and will be keeping him.

I've been taking progress pictures and will do a full post when her baby is all done and I have returned her home.  I'll be taking Sunday and Monday off to travel her back home.  

It's been SO fun!

And while she has been working (this is her second doll she's made) I have observed some mistakes that all of my students make so I will post next week my observations and share what I've realized while she has worked.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment