Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lilianne Breedveld silicone kits!

In the mail the other day, I received a Lilianne Breedveld "Poppy" silicone kit.
This one is a commissioned order that will be started right after Tavi is on eBay.

She will be an Irish little lass named Poppy Irelyn.
Of course, I had to play with her and the custom made outfit her "mommy" sent for her to go home in:





Isn't she just as cute as can be???  

Well, since I had her out to play with, I decided to get my Lilianne Breedveld "Precious" kit out
and play with her a bit.  
Poor baby.  I've had her for quite some time and have not yet begun to reborn her.



Claire Taylor poured both of these kits for Lilianne.  
The silicone is PERFECT!  Not a detail was overlooked.
The nostrils are deep as are the ear canals.  The fingers and toes are exeptional with perfect detail and no random beads of silicone.  

I am so pleased and so anxious to work on them.

1 comment:

  1. I love Lilianne Breedveld sculpts! I can't wait to see what you do with them :0)

    ReplyDelete