Sunday, April 13, 2014

Delays and upcoming projects

Well.  
That didn't work so well!

I paid extra money to assure that the element for the oven arrived her on Friday, but guess what?  
I have not even been notified that it shipped and of course, it did not arrive.
Poor Tavi~just sitting there half baked.

I can hear some of you ask, "Why don't you just use your heat gun??"

Because I have no assurance that I can uniformly cure that paint on all of the pieces.  
It just does not set well with me.  I only use my heat gun for spot curing.  

So I wait because I want to put out a perfect doll.

In the meantime, I'm going to work on some of the dolls I have started for the show, and maybe even finish them.

And, process some mohair.

On the way to me is a silicone Poppy by Lilianne Breedveld!
She is poured by Claire Taylor.  Claire's silicone is AMAZING!
This baby is a commissioned order and she is going to be a sweet Irish lass.
I do not want to start her until Tavi is all finished since my table is set up right now for Tavi, meaning different paints since Tavi is vinyl.
So, since I need to process some mohair for Poppy, I might as well process some requested colors too.  

:)  

It is all going to be just fine and will work out just fine.

"All things work for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose."
I stand by that and no longer get all upset when things do not conform to MY time frame.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment