Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blogger search bar is not functioning

I noticed a few weeks ago when I was looking for a tutorial to share with someone that the search bar on my blog and every other "Google Blogger" is not functioning.

I had removed it, replaced it, changed it's name to no avail.

This morning, I did a bit more research and did confirm that it is not just on my site~it is Blogger wide.

Apparently, they are working on the issue but it's been a couple of months now.

I recommend that you do a regular Google search to find tutorials and topics.  

I have also added a Most Popular Post option and that might help bring up tutorials and topics that you are interested in reading.

Hopefully they will fix it soon!  I myself use it all the time when sharing information with students and collectors.  

(and PS....a new baby boy is being "born" today!)

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment