Monday, January 27, 2014

3 sili's ready for matting!

It never ceases to excite me when I near the completion of a painted doll...or three!

Today I will be matting these three silicone sweethearts:

This one is for his sculpting and pouring artist, Rachelle Ferrell:
This is Dawson, the third of this sculpt I have reborned  :)






And this is Dawson #2 who will be available for adoption on eBay:
It has been requested that I leave him bald.




And this little micro-preemie has been waiting in line a long time for a make-over for one of my best customers.  She only wanted hair but I asked if I could practice and repaint her.  Happily, she said "yes"!





When I do her individual post when she is all done, I'll add "before" pictures  :)

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment