Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What's happening in the nursery anyway?

Oh...stuff!  

I just about have little Miss Annalisa fully put together.  
She won't go on eBay this week as I'm headed to the mountains on Thursday (through Sunday)
and don't want an auction going while I am gone.  

It's the 3rd annual Cowgirl Convention!
These are my Cowgirl girlfriends on their steeds
(I am taking the picture)
And this is me on mine:
We have three rules for Cowgirl Camp.  
No Dogs.
No Kids.
No Men.

Just us ladies and our horses in the mountains for 4 days, three nights  :)  

So, Annalisa will probably go on eBay on Monday night. 

Sally is slowly getting her hair.  Ohhh....so darn cute!  
I am rooting it finely.  Who ever would have thought that a finely rooted head of hair could still take SO long.  But it does.  

I've started painting a toddler for the show I will attend at the end of August.  
Yikes...that is right around the corner!

I'll root all day today and probably take most of tomorrow off to get my camping and horse gear ready for the early morning shove off on Thursday.  

I'm very excited!  

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment