Sunday, July 7, 2013

REALLY back to work today!

I did work last week but I have to admit, I played also!  
While unpacking, I revealed some of my purchases and well, I couldn't resist!

Some of my purchases were three new babies.  Two little ones and a full size.  
(Ahhh...I know, you are just dying to see!  I will post about them on Friday.)
When I purchased them, I, of course, asked myself one more time,
"Just WHERE am I going to put them?!?!?!"

But alas, there is ALWAYS room for just ONE more  :)  

I proved that to myself once again and the nursery is in complete bliss.

So today, I really MUST work and work seriously.  I have a prototype to finish and a new one to start.  

I had an AWESOME 4th of July in my hometown, celebrating my 30th year class reunion.
Oh my...we had too much fun riding on the float in the parade, twice.

There were water fights between us and the crowds, us and each other and us and the fire trucks.  I told the guys not to challenge the fire trucks but they did not listen and well, we lost that battle!  LOL

Those were wet, wonderful ways to spend two hot days  :)

I have a new grandson who was born on Sunday.  He was 9 pounds, 9 ounces!

For his family's privacy, I can't share a picture but he is CUTE!

 His mother is feeling a bit overwhelmed after his birth and we were not able to visit with him.
 
So that is our third of the expected 4 grandchildren for 2013.
The next one is due on my birthday in October and we will be permitted to be in the delivery room as he or she is brought into the world.  
I can hardly wait! 

Remington will be here to visit in two weeks.  We see Jarrod, hmmm...not often enough but at least once a week  :)  

And Jena, the oldest of the bunch (10 yrs) is right here in town as well and we get to enjoy her often.  
She is our little cowgirl.

I count my blessings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment