Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little full-bodied silicone kits!

I was going to wait to share these little Mites until I had them all prepped and washed
but I could not resist!  

These little full-bodied silicone dolls were sculpted and poured by Melissa McCrory.
Our booths were side by side at the Down East Doll Show so I was able to shop when I caught wind that she had them.  I struck it rich!  

This one is about 12 inches long.  It is the one that I had to cut the eye sockets out on.  
I opened her mouth and separated her fingers and toes.  She is all silicone but her limbs were attached after she was molded.  
I am going to have fun with her!


I have not measured these babies but I'm guessing that this one is about 7 inches.
She's got a lot of boo-boos that I need to fix.  
I've not started cleaning her up yet.

I've got this one all sanded, mouth open as well as fingers and toes separated.
I've not bathed him yet.  

I'm keeping this one!
I am going to attempt to use the silicone on the top of the head to make a lapel pin out of this dolly! 
Won't that be fun?  
I would wear it to shows and to dolly days with friends.  
I've not done anything to this one yet.

And these mice are for my mom!
She loves mice and I bought a finished, larger silicone mouse for mom a few years ago, from Melissa.
She will be delighted to have some that I reborned!

I have no idea HOW to do artwork on mice but I'll figure it out.  

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment