Friday, July 19, 2013

Sharing my collection Friday~Outfit changes

I found some great outfits while at the DEDS and in North Carolina.

Have you ever shopped in the Cracker Barrel Gift Shop?

I love all that they have to offer...and so does Poppy!

(Full Bodied Silicone "Sugar" by Melissa McCrory)
 Poppy also got a preemie pacifier from The Preemie Store.  Perfect!

Some of Poppy's crib mates were changed into summer clothing:
Reborn Lousia, by Selana Saxton
 Beata reborn by myself
Gianna, reborn by Heaven's Garden of Angels:
These two stayed in their current outfits but they are worth sharing :)
Tiny Emily, reborn by me:
Silicone Laurel reborned by me
And how they all look together in their vintage mini crib:
Some of my clay OOAks got changed and rearranged too.
My twins by Kellie Beckett each got new onsie sets (these sets also have paints, booties and hats but...it's warm so just the onsies for now)
Fluer Mareen by Petra Sieffert:
Olivia Grace by Angela Harris:
Oh boy...I bought this little one at a show last spring and my grand girl named her, but I can't remember her name right now!  
HUTI BABIES!
Talia and Kenji!
 This is the first time since Talia arrived that they have been close to each other.  I think they are both pleased.
Mini OOAKs on the shelves:
Mindy and Kallie by Sharon Ullrich:
Chance (Sharon Ullrich) found himself in a bucket and bee outfit!  
I moved Dougy to the playpen and I think he is very delighted!
(OOAK by Bonnie Chyle, reborned by me)
This is a little resin baby I bought at a doll show several years ago.  Not sure I ever named her!
 
This shelf of little ones:
Audra, by Sharon Ullrich, is wearing a new dress:
And Deborah, by Sharon Ullrich, is donning a lady bug set:
And one final reborn, Annie, reborned by Ally Marie got a change and moved to a new spot:
I have two full sized cribs, a changing table shelf, a bench, two high chairs and a buggy to get through clothing changes and re-arranges to do.  If only the time....

Have a GREAT weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment