Friday, July 12, 2013

Sharing my collection Friday~Newest members

I always panic and wonder where I am going to put the new one (or ones) in the collection.

But with a little re-arranging, it always seems to work, to my delight!

I had a wonderful time looking over many of the beautiful babies at the 
2013 Down East Doll Show.  It was hard to choose...well, mostly!

Remember me sharing the picture of this beautiful young lady, Shelby Lynn?

I look pretty happy holding my NEW reborn, don't I??  

This is the sculpt, Lucy by Tina Kewy, whom Shelby shared pictures of her "birth" process 
on Facebook.  I watched that process and loved this doll from the start.
Shelby named her Parker.
How could I resist??

This is a picture of her on the show table: 

 
When I got to the hotel room, of course she spent that night in a set of pajamas and then, in the morning, I changed her and took some pictures.
At home, she is currently sharing the vintage buggy with silicone Sophie until I re-arrange the cribs.  






 She is such a beautiful and peaceful baby.
Parker Suzanna is the second vinyl sculpt by Tina Kewy that I have in my collection,
both reborned by different artists.

I have ALWAYS wanted a Melody Hess mini OOAK and I finally adopted one!
Melody had not named her so I named her after her artist, Melody!
 She is on a soft, poseable body so she does come out of her swing.  I was not sure where I was going to put her swing but I just simply removed a cradle and a boppie and put the baby boys that were in them into the playpen and had plenty of room on the shelf for Melody.
Of course, in the moving, some got outfit changes  :)

Dougy was one that got moved.  He seemed QUITE happy about the move!  

Here are the other babies on that shelf:
Chance;  He trading in his rocking horse for a green, summertime bucket.  It was perfect for his
bumble-bee suit!
This is a little resin baby that I don't think I ever gave a name to.
I adore her though!

This is darling little Kallie by Sharon Ullrich of Sharon's Clay.
I always adopt at least one of Sharon's babies at the shows  :) 

Look at how much she looks like her sibling, Mindy, my first Sharon baby:
Just love them both!
I bought the little lavender bean bag at the show too.

Such a happy collector!

Next Friday, I'll share some clothing changes with you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment