Sunday, December 16, 2012

Twinkle is painted!

What a delight this one has been to work with!
When I first received the "Tyler" kit by Julie Molloy, I was not really sure what I would do with it.
I'm not a fantasy person so I'm not really inspired by elf's and fairies.

But I am MORE than pleased with how she turned out!
Her paint is finished and I'll begin rooting her tiny head today.  I really hope to finish her this week but we'll see.  I'll be using SUPER fine natural white, first clip angora kid hair so it could take much longer than I anticipate.  

Without further adieu, here is the little Pixie fully painted:



 I used the Folk Art Glass and Tile medium to give her textured eye brows.  The technique is the same as when using Genesis Matte Varnish, only without the baking steps.  I think it turned out great!
 I also used the Folk Art to create textured nail beds.  I like them every bit as much as when I use the Genesis Glazing Gel. 





I love Twinkle to bits!  Her new, custom made outfit arrived yesterday...
it's adorable!  

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment