Friday, December 14, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~Mona Chyle's new body

I purchased solid silicone, Mona Chyle oh, I guess about 6 months ago.

She is such a sweet girl but her body was not that great for her.

In the picture above, you can see that her arms hung down much to low for a full limbed doll.
The body was too short leaving her no room to move or sit.  

I measured her and contacted Chelle of Chelle's Babies for a custom made body.
It arrived the other day and even though I didn't take pictures of her "naked" in her new body, you can see by the pictures that she can sit and move so much better.  And her arms are now in the correct place  :)






I love this girl so much!

Sometimes all it takes is a body change, a re-weight, a hair cut or a change of outfit to bring out the best in a doll.

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment