Thursday, December 13, 2012

See Twinkle now!

I am simply giddy over her!  
I will finish her paint today and decide on the color of her hair.








She is melting my heart!

On the technical side of her birth, I have coated her vinyl with the Folk Art Glass and Tile medium, also building textured eye brows and nail beds with the Folk Art G&T Medium.  I am pleased with the results!
I am painting her with Art and Magic Water Borne air dry paints.   I like the paints so much that yesterday I ordered both of the larger sets of paint.  :)  

The next baby, my first baby of 2013, will be an AA/Biracial baby painted with these paints.  For her, I think I will coat her vinyl first with Genesis Matte Varnish so that I have a lot of texture as I love to see a lot of texture on AA/Biracial babies.

Stop in tomorrow to catch a peek of a baby in my collection whom I ordered a new body for.  
What a difference a new body makes!

Hugs for the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment