Friday, December 7, 2012

Sharing my Collecton Friday~Christmas 2012

I changed 49 babies and took at least 70 pictures of my collection!

I think the easiest way to do this (as I don't have as much time today as I thought I might~I have a grand girl coming over to play later  :)  is to post a few pictures and then the links to Doll Fan where I posted most of the pictures and shared what each doll is (a reborn, OOAK, Silicone etc...)

So here we go...a little tour of the nursery as it looks right now.  What  delight to open the door and see these sweet babies all dressed up!  (Click on each picture to make it full size to see better)



I will post the 3 links to the three posts on Doll Fan at the bottom of this preview of pictures.  ANYONE can browse Doll Fan without signing up.  You just can't post unless you are a member but enjoy the site while you are there.








That is is for the group pictures, now go to these three links to see individual pictures and find out a little bit about each baby:

~Part One~

~Part Two~

~Part Three~

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment