Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1st clip kid hair!

My visit to the goat farm was lovely, as always!
 I didn't take pictures this time as we didn't even go see the goats because it was raining and icky, plus, I had a lot of goat hair to sort through and decide on.  However,  Sue, my farmer,  took this picture a week or so ago:


I ended up with 1st clip clippings from NINE baby kids!  I believe this is the most baby kid hair I've ever been able to buy.  Sue has been increasing her stock.  Although she won't have any kid hair in the spring, she is expecting at least 20 kid goats next fall! 

This is very exciting!

Have a great day!
 




2 comments:

  1. hi hun,how much will you be selling the kid mohair for,including shipping to the uk,im desperate for some good quality hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mohair sells for $35 per half ounce/$70 per full ounce plus shipping: $3 in the US and $6 to all other countries.
    I often times have 3/10ths, 4/10ths and other weights, not just the 1/2 and full ounces.
    Please email me at tngun05@gmail.com and request to be placed on the mohair mailing list so that you are notified when the hair is ready for purchase. :)
    XXOO Debbie

    ReplyDelete